Senin, 22 Juni 2015

Daily Activities

If I must talk about myself, I will explain from who I`m and continue for my hobbies and daily activity. I`m a girl not a woman,because I`m still 19 years old and not mature enough. On my eyes that’s me, still a girl. I`m a girl who doesn’t really care about anybody’s life, or whatever happens in somebody’s life. If there`s someone asking about my hobbies, absolutely my answer is listening music, watching movie, reading the novel not my lesson book, however while having some meals and sleeping.

if you ask why I really like these hobbies, because listening music, watching movie, or  reading the novel are entertaining enough and sleeping is the way for me if I start boring to do my 3  hobbies. But I can’t really really stay away from music, so when I go somewhere, I must bring my phone and headset, even only to minimarket. Maybe it’s so funny but true. My life is my music. I feel so quiet if there`s no music in a day.

My favorite genre is Pop, RnB, Jazz, and instrumental is also good enough. Anyway we want some music to accompany us while we are studying. For me music can be our expression or mood buster. If you are a typical person following the feeling, you will choose mellow song when you are sad or otherwise. But if you are not a typical person following the feeling, you will listen song opposite to what you feel. That’s my opinion, so there`s other people having a different opinion off course.

So we continue talking about my second hobby is watching the movie. So we directly talk about “why” I like watching movie. Maybe my answer the same as listening music really entertaining, but in different visual. So for the people who are lazy to imagine story, you can watch the movie, because we don’t necessarily imagine.  And I like watching in the cinema, why? Because in cinema we can hear the sound of movie so loudly, so if we watch horror movie or thriller we can feel the atmosphere.

And my third hobby is reading the novel. For me, reading the novel is so convenient. We can imagine the story as we like. Example, one of the novels describe a bird flying around one of the houses everyday, so we can imagine the bird black, big or small, carnivore or anything else, and I like it. And we can also make ourselves as if the main character in that story, therefore when the main character feel so blue we also feel it. It’s so interesting to imagine and feel it.

The fourth hobby of mine is having some meals or eating. I don’t know why my tooth like chewing, maybe if stone is so smooth like jelly maybe I will eat it. Especially when I have a good mood. I don’t really like rice, so if I eat my rice maybe just around 7 spoons. I can only eat little rice, but much vegetables, meat, or anything else except rice. That’s why I like having some meals.

Last but not least is sleeping. This hobby really supports my wakeless sleep level. After eating I must be sleepy and I will be so wakeless. So if I can`t sleep I just need to eat something and than I can sleep well. But I think neither these hobbies are  good, because it can be a diseases when sleeping directly after eating. So don’t ever imitate this hobbies. And sometimes I am really confused with my 2 hobbies until I have a question, “can I be fat?” because I am always thin. Until one day ever pass on my mind,”Do I suffer from worm infestation(cacingan)?”

I already talked about my hobbies and the reason why I like doing all of those, until my un-important explanation. Now, I will share the story of my daily-activities. If in the beginning you‘ve already known I`m a 19 year old girl, now you will know this life of girl.

I study in one of private universities in Bekasi city, Indonesia, where The city is always bullied. Gunadarma, is the name of my campus. In this university I will spend my time around 4 years to study about accounting major, economy faculty. Now I`m in the sixth semester.  Almost everyday I must struggle with calculator to find the balance or any-lesson which demands  us to calculate exactly. Sometimes my friends or I start confused when we must calculate the balance and we can`t find the ought/zero number.

My daily-activities is not interesting. As you know I`m a college student, usually I go to campus in the morning and go home when the sun start sinking to the west. Usually if I have no class anymore I gather with my friends to eat or just have a chat, sharing something about any story. Because sometimes even only have a chat we can get new knowledge about life, lesson, people, world, government, we can discuss anything from insightful discussion until only a joke. We can laugh or we can said “oh right” when someone tells something.
            
   But sometimes I like go somewhere to eat something with one of my campus friends until our stomach have no space for the food. When we spend the time in her house we often cook some-food, although the taste I think is not so bad to consume it’s not poisoned. If I don’t play with my campus friend, I make appointment with my senior high school friend. With her I always eat, or cook something and we never cook like vegetables, but pie or cookies. Almost everyday my senior high school friend plays at my house, she always spends the night at my home once a week and we always have a chat or watching the movie till late at night.

And every weekend especially Saturday night, my family and I always gather at my grand father`s house with my cousins and my aunt. Just talking about anything, eating something, or watching television, we do all of them together. The reason why always weekend or Saturday night, is to make close relationship. Always there`s one day in a week we can share our time with family.


I think enough to tell about my daily activities from campus until gathering with my friends and my family. I already describe enough about both. And if you wonder why I always use ”why” in my hobbies story because I just want to tell that the reason why I choose those hobbies. The last, why I write this, because my Business English Lecturer asks the student to write this assignment.

1 komentar:

  1. so smart, i think u can use "fish oil" or "combanthrine" 4 ur worm infestation.. lol :D

    BalasHapus